Courtesy Lease Expiration Letter Lease Is Up On Apartment Do I Need To Give Notice To Move?

Lease is up on apartment do I need to give notice to move? - courtesy lease expiration letter

Okay, my lease at 30 June 2009. My landlord asked me not made another lease and other agreements have been signed. I like to go 31 August (2 weeks). I wonder, because I am a lease and have not yet done business with the owner, there is a certain time period in which I have to give a hint? I live in Ontario, Canada. I read a number of different things to say 30 days is still required, and some say that terminate only with the permission of 30 days, but not required by law. If anyone knows the answer to my question, please let me know .. .. But just like when you are absolutely sure, not assumptions.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment