Index Of /secret Girl The Girl Again......?

The Girl again......? - index of /secret girl

Well, if you have not seen my earlier question about the girl --

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Aifh3kFb8Zx37kKQrt8muV0gBgx.; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090412050539AAra2yj

and brought them in films in the THA and nothing has happened ... everything we talked about that at another man (left * kris *) on his trip to Italy. Gunna I asked if she was from, but she said, probably not all, of how things go with this other boy, whom I asked the boy to the other depends, but I said that his secret is gunna say. The fact is that I said the other guy a little imagination, but not the second? What it could mean his ego that? I really hope it is. no idea what to do? No, I just came across the street, as it makes me very uncomfortable ...

Salud!

KScarlett

0 comments:

Post a Comment