Brown Discharge During Period Is This Normal? [brown Discharge During Period]?

Is this normal? [brown discharge during period]? - brown discharge during period

I know this is serious, but please help.

Ok, I really do not know if I really took my time. One day I wore a pad (I had hoped that some soon) ... and when I went to the toilet, my laptop had this huge coffee in their room. I mean, it was dark. unlike the brown-yellow ... such as Brown. 28 days and again this happened time.is this normal? it is that my period?
Help please !!!!!!

2 comments:

sierra said...

I wouldnt be worried. First, the brown stuff is old blood. If you waste your time (not long ago, that is, as attempted in the past year or so) of your time ever, maintained, and you get a normal cycle. Did not bother me at all, it's normal.

It was only a couple of old blood, they need to succeed.

Short stuff said...

could be a sign that your time soon.

Post a Comment