Wep Key 128 Bit For Psp Go What Is A Example Of A Proper 128bit WEP Security Key For My Wifi?

What is a example of a proper 128bit WEP security key for my wifi? - wep key 128 bit for psp go

When I try to give a sentence that I just see this ..

Can convert one or more entries:
Failure to calibrate: In the 128-bit WEP mode, a network key must be a string of 13 ASCII characters or 26 hexadecimal digits.
TRY AGAIN

What is an example of a sentence I have to be entered here (12345abcde) or how many letters and numbers, or something more? please help? my PSP can not connect to my router if I have WPA security, but it works with WEP, WEP, but can not work ....

All other information I may need to in the "details" to add, then ask.

Thank you! :-)

1 comments:

nunya b said...

My main suggestion would be to forget the connection to the PSP if you WPA, WEP have victims. All these elements can be divided WEP is quite simple, but very insecure. Recommended as a professional security, I think only EPA. But to your question a good password for that work must be more complex, at least 1 uppercase 1, lowercase letters, numbers, special characters answer, and no word from the dictionary.

Post a Comment