Compatibility Report Report: "Compatibility Issue With Your Version Of Windows And Your Web Cam"--Why, When I Don't Have A Web Cam?

Report: "Compatibility issue with your version of Windows and your web cam"--Why, when I don't have a web cam? - compatibility report

My team has never been a Webcam connected to it, but one of my problems and solutions of reports is a compatibility problem with my version of Windows (Vista) and my web cam!

"My camera is identified as a particular brand and found a company that they are connected with him, and the proposal is to download an update to solve the problem.

My computer has technical problems that it run too slow and sometimes freeze (the fact that I have virus protection, regularly updated Windows, and make an automatic defragmentation in the week caused). Should I update the webcam mentioned - as in my own problems and solutions --- although I have no web cam?

2 comments:

Psychic Computer Repair® PEBKAC said...

It would be helpful if you also have the brand and model of camera. This could be a known problem.

Where does the report come from?

Also, check your Add / Remove Programs to see whether it is software that could be eliminated.

Also check in Device Manager for a webcam. Delete as appropriate.

snoopy00... said...

If you do I'm sure you regret it. Phishing is a form that you can download a virus or spyware for you.

Post a Comment