Can I Take Subutex With Vicodin Can You Take Vicodin With Subutex? Was Just Switched From Suboxone To Subutex In Prep For The Duregesic Patch?

Can you take vicodin with subutex? was just switched from suboxone to subutex in prep for the duregesic patch? - can i take subutex with vicodin

Ive been on Suboxone for about a month and a half to two months. I switched to Subutex in the pipeline, which will be prescribed by the duregesic patch. My question is, it sounds like I am the patch and Subutex can be used together, can I patch and Vicodin together?

4 comments:

RedBird said...

Suboxone, Subutex, both are * * buprenorphine. Perhaps the doctor will increase or decrease the dose, however, Suboxone and Subutex are the same. Prepare to be surprised, why you had a * * Duragesic patch. In general, other opioids, Suboxone should not be taken as sub-oxide () is used for detoxifying opioid dependence.

They assume that you can take the patch and nitrogen simultaneously and Vicodin and nitrous simultaneously. The doctor's office should be able to correctly answer this question, or pharmacist can too.

shawn m said...

Yes, but you can not feel the effect of the vicodin so much! Subutex and Suboxone blocks receptors in the brain or activate that more high, with drugs.

#1Patrio... said...

If the patch is a slow process (36 h release time) is often the doctor will say. To break opioids for pain.

Dream Maker said...

Yes, U can be used to patch and Vicodin Fentyanl all, what I do and do well together ............ I'm on the 50mcg. (Micrograms) .. ............... Patch, which would put me on methadone or other medication, before I joined this combo, but I've been in them all, or almost! !!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment