Heartburn At 38 Weeks How To Relieve Severe Heartburn/indigestion 38 Weeks Pregnancy?

How to Relieve severe heartburn/indigestion 38 weeks pregnancy? - heartburn at 38 weeks

I am 38 weeks. I am soft to the work of the Pre-baby on the cervix, and I received a lot of contractions. However, has completely deteriorated in the last days of heartburn and indigestion. My tongue tastes bitter and sour, my mouth has this option so no matter what I do not walk away after dinner, my chest, sore throat, heartburn, belching, etc. .. I like the lighter and smaller. My husband quesidillas tonight and I had with beans and salsa, and gave me the worst heartburn I had. I rantidine mg usually 75, but since she is pregnant, I have nothing. I have a history of gastrointestinal disorders including gallbladder surgery, when I, with 10 weeks! I make it no longer burn. I had digestive problems to both of my gallbladder was removed in March.

Please, what can I do? I tried to water, recreation, travel, take my mind off things (very difficult to do), but still exists. It's been 6-7 hours since you ate the last time! Worse still, heartburn bothers my asthma, and sexually transmitted diseasesRS on. I also belch. But on this evening at home with this question.

4 comments:

Whisper born 10-27-2009 said...

I live for Pepcid Complete is the best I've found, take 1-2 days, and the heartburn disappears.

Ana&Lilah's Mommy said...

Milk has always helped me! Severe Burns would almost immediately! Try it out and just take. I am speaking of spicy food to those who do worse things!

cBrinker said...

seems very strange, but a spoonful of mustard is acid to help in any way move. I was initially skeptical, but it works

x Jemma x said...

I suffered from heartburn, take my two children and ran into a glass of cold milk really helped me

Post a Comment