Walk In Blood Test Toronto How Will I Know If I Am Having A Miscarriage? Is This It?

How will i know if i am having a miscarriage? Is this it? - walk in blood test toronto

Well, I thought it might be pregnant
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

At first I thought it was stained, then, as a time of light, but when I gave the pad it into chunks, and when a small piece of pink tissue. I have another buffer, then himself. The bleeding lasted less than 3 hours. Then I put a tampon, and it was bleeding. Then you must pantliners. Bleeding stops. It is not at all painful, no cramps, no blood in gray. the bleeding was never heavy.

Do you think that will be discontinued 6 weeks? or my time was only 12 days late on a regular cycle? * I did a test were negative, but I thought that HCG is low .* Some do not see the "+" to its 7th or 8 weeks or more.

I have 3 tests .. All showed --

Why not think it's coz my period blood is different. If it was light, it was brown.

** The reason why havent done a blood test SUT 'my fam is the doctor in Mississauga, and instant messaging, in Toronto. i havent seen in. the same 5 years, I've been going to I need a reference, and proceed to the examination of AB.

3 comments:

kaylaxki... said...

You need a doctor, a new, closer, theres no point in having a very far if you never find ... Jumping or hospital. miscarraige if it was necessary to ensure that everything was so that you do not try to get pregnant to problems in the future ...

Good luck ...

♥ i am a mommy said...

does not sound like you never been pregnant .... if it sometimes takes a more positive, I know not think people understand how it is not uncommon for women .... then misled to believe that they are Preggo ... how can I improve my time, but they say u get time Preggo Ure Ure ... Am I Preggo? Rare ...

Twilight... said...

Mayb u should see a doctor:]

Post a Comment