Skin Complaints More Condition_symptoms Common Pregnancy Complaints... Anyone Got Any Cures?

Common pregnancy complaints... anyone got any cures? - skin complaints more condition_symptoms

I am currently 30wks 5 days pregnant, and I have some of the most common complaints associated with pregnancy (see below for details ...)

- Places of skin! The Odd, I'm only one or two spots on my face, but when they occur, are properly unpleasant. I lead a very healthy diet, eating about 7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily, while limiting the intake of saturated fatty acids. I use the skin cleanser / toner and moisturizer every day, but I still can not get rid of yet!

- A lack of iron - I eat healthy parts of red meat at least twice a week and spinach, orange juice, and once per day ... However, I have low iron! I am very anxious iron tablets, because it was not good (with my other medications work levothyroxine interested, born without a thyroid and WHthat the iron pills was the last time, showed me the blood TSH levels of 150 !!!).

Does anyone have any home remedies to treat this type of complaint? All answers and suggestions are useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment